none
sunset version

ตอบทั้งหมด

• I guess Money Plus assumed you are a new user or that you wanted to start a new file.  Don't remember what M+ said when I first started it up but I do know there was a choice to open an existing file which I did and it opened my Money 2002 file just fine. 

Regards

Bill Wood

20 กุมภาพันธ์ 2555 23:10
  • I started using mm in 2000 then purchased 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, and then in 2006 purchased home and buisness, At the begining you did not have to keep purchasing newer versions. I did and was a sucker for it. Then came where you were required to keep purchasing newer versions. I lost my buisness so I no longer needed the added expence of the h and b. So I droped down a level and purchased money plus.

Then came the big announcement about no longer selling or serviceing mm in 2009. Problem for me was I was in no posistion to purchase anythimg else. Till now. And after all the money I spent on microsoft money products over the years. Now I have one big mess. To figure out.  I am on my own. It is incredibly time consuming. You see I had to purchase an upgraded version of Quicken. And upgrade to the sunset to do it. Nothing as been easy.  I am stressed. Shame on you microsoft. And thanks for nothing Microsoft you greedy money grubbers. Constantly thinking of new ways to charge the consumer who is also your customer.

29 กุมภาพันธ์ 2555 16:55