none
All clients show offline

คำถาม

• When I start dashboard from any of my 3 clients (vista 32bit, win7 pro 64 bit, win 7 home 64bit) they all show as offline when I try and run a manual backup.

There was no issues before last tuesdays patch updates when I did all machines.

Have tried dropping and recreating homegroup. Deleting connector off clients and re-installing. All services seem to be running
    and can connect via rdc or connector and all shares are available from all machines. Removed and rolled all PC's back to 1st Feb but no improvement
    so re-installed all patches.

Next thing to do is re-install WHS but would need to backup the box fully and do not want to loose some of the initial backups.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to put the clients back online.

25 กุมภาพันธ์ 2555 14:07

ตอบทั้งหมด

• I had the same issue even before the latest update. My problem was the "Windows Server Health" service on the server (not on the clients!)

RDP into the server and launch the services mmc. Then have a look at the recovery tab of the Windows Server Health service. Change the option for "Subsequent Failures" from "take no action" in "restart the service" and your clients will magically show as online when they are.

Regards,

Luc. 

25 กุมภาพันธ์ 2555 16:56