OCS BPA does not show OCS 2007 R2 Pools and Server

คำถาม

• Hello,

when I start the OCS BPA I don't see any information about the OCS 2007 R2 Enterprise Pools and servers, all of which are shown when I start the OCS Management Console.

All I see is:

- Environment assessment
    - Global Settings
    - Exchange Organization

What might be the problem.

Best regards
    Harald
    20 ตุลาคม 2552 12:35

คำตอบ

• Hi
    How do run the BPA?
    You must connect to the Active Directory, and then you'll find all the servers in the Summary field. If you do not find that, you must check all your servers correctly configured on the DC firstly. 
    After that, you can start n new best practices scan.
    And the tool can examine your AD and OCS servers to do the following:

• Proactively perform health checks, verifying that the configuration is set according to recommended best practices
    • Generate a list of issues, such as suboptimal configuration settings or unsupported or not recommended options
    • Judge the general health of a system
    • Help troubleshoot specific problems
    • Prompt you to download updates if they are available
    • Provide online and local documentation about reported issues, including troubleshooting tips
    • Generate configuration information that can be captured for later review

You can refer to below link for more information. And if you can get some help from the DOC of the BPA which was installed with the BPA.
    Please note the system requirements.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1B90993C-072A-4C84-B385-B76D23B2F27C&displaylang=en 

Regards!

• ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Gavin-ZhangModerator 2 พฤศจิกายน 2552 3:00
    27 ตุลาคม 2552 5:14
    ผู้ดูแล

ตอบทั้งหมด

• Hi
    How do run the BPA?
    You must connect to the Active Directory, and then you'll find all the servers in the Summary field. If you do not find that, you must check all your servers correctly configured on the DC firstly. 
    After that, you can start n new best practices scan.
    And the tool can examine your AD and OCS servers to do the following:

• Proactively perform health checks, verifying that the configuration is set according to recommended best practices
    • Generate a list of issues, such as suboptimal configuration settings or unsupported or not recommended options
    • Judge the general health of a system
    • Help troubleshoot specific problems
    • Prompt you to download updates if they are available
    • Provide online and local documentation about reported issues, including troubleshooting tips
    • Generate configuration information that can be captured for later review

You can refer to below link for more information. And if you can get some help from the DOC of the BPA which was installed with the BPA.
    Please note the system requirements.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1B90993C-072A-4C84-B385-B76D23B2F27C&displaylang=en 

Regards!

• ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Gavin-ZhangModerator 2 พฤศจิกายน 2552 3:00
    27 ตุลาคม 2552 5:14
    ผู้ดูแล
  • Hi,

I don't see any servers in the BPA summary.

I can see all the servers in the OCS management console.

Regards
    2 พฤศจิกายน 2552 12:43