20 ตุลาคม 2552 12:35Hello,
when I start the OCS BPA I don't see any information about the OCS 2007 R2 Enterprise Pools and servers, all of which are shown when I start the OCS Management Console.
All I see is:
- Environment assessment
- Global Settings
- Exchange Organization
What might be the problem.
27 ตุลาคม 2552 5:14ผู้ดูแล
How do run the BPA?
You must connect to the Active Directory, and then you'll find all the servers in the Summary field. If you do not find that, you must check all your servers correctly configured on the DC firstly.
After that, you can start n new best practices scan.
And the tool can examine your AD and OCS servers to do the following:
- Proactively perform health checks, verifying that the configuration is set according to recommended best practices
- Generate a list of issues, such as suboptimal configuration settings or unsupported or not recommended options
- Judge the general health of a system
- Help troubleshoot specific problems
- Prompt you to download updates if they are available
- Provide online and local documentation about reported issues, including troubleshooting tips
- Generate configuration information that can be captured for later review
You can refer to below link for more information. And if you can get some help from the DOC of the BPA which was installed with the BPA.
Please note the system requirements.
- ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Gavin-ZhangModerator 2 พฤศจิกายน 2552 3:00
2 พฤศจิกายน 2552 12:43Hi,
I don't see any servers in the BPA summary.
I can see all the servers in the OCS management console.