20 ตุลาคม 2554 21:13
I am using Outlook to create meetings and tracking those CRM 2011. On update of the appointment, I am getting the error "Cannot have more than one Organizer party", but I am not touching that property at any time in my code. In fact, I don’t update anything on the appointment record in my code.
I have reproduced this error in multiple environments, a local VM and my CRM Online 2011 development environment.
· When the appointment is created in CRM, my plugin copies some relevant data to a custom entity. Great! (Both Pre and Post events)
· When the appointment is deleted from CRM, my plugin deletes the relevant data so it can be attached to another appointment. Great! (Pre event)
· When the appointment is updated, (name, dates, location) I update the custom entity fields to match. (Post event)
o I registered a PostEntity Image on appointment to capture only the values I care about.
o Note: With this, I only got "Invalid Argument" for the error, I didn't discover that multiple values in Organizer party was the issue until I added all attributes to the PostEntity Image)
o The error is happening after my plugin completes, on save of the CRM appointment entity, but I didn't update that entity with my code.
o Also, I am making sure this only gets hit once, with the “if (context.Depth < 2)” check
I tried capturing the Organizer Party in my code and deleting the second one but I still got the same error (I removed that code, I know it’s bad).
Has anyone seen this before? How can I work around this?
- แก้ไขโดย S Cousins 20 ตุลาคม 2554 21:35 Added clarification about context.Depth check
27 ตุลาคม 2554 22:14I accidentally solved this by adding the PreEntity Image while I was trying to identify when the extra organizer was added. Still don't understand why it happened, just happy to be unblocked.
- ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย S Cousins 27 ตุลาคม 2554 22:14
18 พฤษภาคม 2555 4:17
I accidentally solved this by adding the PreEntity Image while I was trying to identify when the extra organizer was added. Still don't understand why it happened, just happy to be unblocked.
Hi S Cousins,
I see the same question,can you tell me how to do?Thank you