15 มีนาคม 2554 13:50
I have setup a solution on Azure and CRM 2011 online of the customer portal.
I can create leads from it but when trying to sign in it just redirects to the homepage and it says sign in.
I have setup a contact and given it role and accepted logon on web authentication.
The client id and secret from liveid is setup in the Live connection string, I guess it must be this that is the application id ( client id ) ?
What else could be wrong ???
15 มีนาคม 2554 17:04
before you go troubleshooting into web.config and live applications just double check you have done the following:
To allow a contact to do Client side editing of web site:
1. set up a Contact record with the appropriate web role
2. on the Web Authentication Ribbon "Create Invitation Code"
3. Enter a Password Question and Answer
4. Run the send invitation workflow manually
5. Check both of these workflows have ran against the contact record "*..sign up invitation" & "*....setup basic portal privileges"
6. now login as that user and after correctly entering password answer you should be redirected to home page but this time with your username in top right of screen and edit capabilities.
Another quick check is to make sure you entered /liveID.axd on the end of your return URL within your live.azure.com application.
regards, Mark www.NewEdgeDynamics.com
- ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Jack DS 16 มีนาคม 2554 19:55
16 มีนาคม 2554 19:55
When I used the link from the contact mail it worked, just thought it was enough to type in the information one the contact form in CRM.