microsoft works

คำถาม

• I have recently had to reinstall my vista home premium system after a computer lock-up-BOD.

it reinstalled from the hidden partition on my toshiba laptop.

I had been using the originally installed microsoft works utility but after this reinstall I can no longer access it.

Has this happened because of my reinstall or has microsoft deleted it though the updating process, which of course I had to do all over again.

Any info anyone, thanks for any help

23 มกราคม 2554 10:02

คำตอบ

• "jonty21" wrote in message news:d10e78bb-dbd9-47da-9376-6394e5830107...

I have recently had to reinstall my vista home premium system after a computer lock-up-BOD.

it reinstalled from the hidden partition on my toshiba laptop.

I had been using the originally installed microsoft works utility but after this reinstall I can no longer access it.

Has this happened because of my reinstall or has microsoft deleted it though the updating process, which of course I had to do all over again.

Any info anyone, thanks for any help

It probably happened because Works should be installed as an add-on (after the main install) Check your manual, and any disks that came with the machine.
    This is not the correct forum to ask this question in - please post any further questions in one of the Answers forums....
    Unfortunately, Works doesn't appear to have any dedicated forums, so I suggest that your post in the Office Install forum instead (they'll be able to move your post if I send you to the wrong place)

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Darin Smith MSOwner 24 มกราคม 2554 22:25
    23 มกราคม 2554 11:54