DVT Agents offline / Auto-Attendant mute

คำถาม

• Hi everybody,

We have deployed a DVT organizer into an independent machine verifiying all the requirements are complied and following the instructions into the deployment guide and the ones into http://blogs.msdn.com/byrons/archive/2008/05/05/dvt-step-by-step.aspx (but the fact we've not installed Organizer into OCS-STD, is this a requirement?). That is, we created new user accounts into AD providing them with domain admin rights and active e-mail accounts and enabling them for OCS (I have tested PC-to-PC, RCC and Enterprise Voice).

Regarding auto-attendat agents I can see them online but whenever I phone (communicator call) them I get what seems to be an established call but silence after that (in spite of the automatic message). I have extracted the following logs from client DVT computer:

12/10/2008 20:23:18.631 [W:010] Session 04bc8d27fb674f11972c9d4f509e3cb1 : HandleSessionTerminatedByRemote - call wasn't connected. Marking as error
    12/10/2008 20:23:18.631 [W:010] Session 04bc8d27fb674f11972c9d4f509e3cb1 : Can't collect media metrics, CallConnected = False!
    12/10/2008 20:23:18.662 [W:010] Session 04bc8d27fb674f11972c9d4f509e3cb1 : Can't collect media metrics, CallConnected = False!

I have checked audio settings were fine and that I can play audio and video files using windows media.

Looking at the OCS event viewer in the agents I just see some ocassional failure when registering the focus (does somebody know what's that?) but a final "The service is registered with the focus" event. Furthermore I can see all the agents are online for Organizer :-)

Any information regarding the operation performed by DVT auto-attendant agent service? Any suggestion to find the reason for this problem out or/and even to get it solved?

Let me know if you'd need further tracing info or any additional data from our topology/systems

Many thanks in advance.

10 ธันวาคม 2551 19:57

ตอบทั้งหมด

•  Roberto Sanchez wrote:

Looking at the OCS event viewer in the agents I just see some ocassional failure when registering the focus (does somebody know what's that?)

That may be a reference to the Focus service built into the Front-Server Web Conferencing services.  The Focus role manages web conference communications and handles the data flow.  I'm not sure if that is related to the root of your problem though.

10 ธันวาคม 2551 22:11

• Thanks for your reply Jeff. I'm afraid that's not the root for my problem :-(

I have checked into Event Viewer that all the agents and the organizer have successfully "The service registered with the focus". I can also see all the agents Online from the Organizer's Admin Console.

Any other suggestion?

11 ธันวาคม 2551 15:39
  • I have got the same problem as u guys. Did anyone solve it?

Cheers
    7 ธันวาคม 2552 15:01