none
How to be a verified author in Microsoft Academic?

Soru

• Hello,

I want to update my information at author page (Tahir Emre KALAYCI) and I want to be a verified author for this. How can I be a verified author and update my information at author page?

Best regards.

24 Şubat 2012 Cuma 09:49

Tüm Yanıtlar

• Hi Tahir,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search!

Congratulations, your profile is currently active and you are a verified author on our site! To further update the information in your profile, it is requested that you register a Windows Live ID (MSN Hotmail) email account.

To do this, please follow these simple steps:

1. From your author page, click the EDIT button.

2. On the next page, click SIGN IN WITH LIVE ID.

3. Click SIGN UP on the left side of the screen, and follow the instructions to create your Windows Live ID account.

4. Go back to your Microsoft Academic Search profile.

5. Click the EDIT button once more.

At this point, you should be able to review your information and customize it to your liking. Please do keep in mind, however, that any changes you make may take 48 hours to process.

We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site, and if you have any questions or need further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

Best,

Microsoft Academic Search Team

22 Mart 2012 Perşembe 18:37
  • Hello,

I am still can't access to update preferences of author page. Giving an error: "Another user is updating the information for Author/Tahir Emre KALAYCI." What can be the problem?

Regards.

23 Mart 2012 Cuma 09:35
  • Dear All. I have done everything you said. And even after the info I changed was updated in the server (after 7 days) I am still not verified author.

Can you please take a look at profile (http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Author/49535107/zlatko-stapic) and make my hotmail account verified.

P.S. After the system accepted my changes (Photo, URL, publications etc.) when I click edit I get the message "This author has been modified by other users before, please make sure you are offering correct information" and I am singed in with the same hotmail account as before :)

26 Mart 2012 Pazartesi 20:57
  • Dear Tahir,

I am having the same problem - did they ever fix this for you?

28 Mayıs 2012 Pazartesi 05:44
  • Hey, I am having the same problem - did they ever fix this for you?

28 Mayıs 2012 Pazartesi 05:45
  • I am not verified author yet. I can't see any sign of being verified author on any place on the page.

Regards.

28 Mayıs 2012 Pazartesi 08:01