25 Nisan 2008 Cuma 05:17
When I open the account form for one of our customers, it is possible to edit everything except for the address fields. I can add extra addresses, but I can never update the fields shown on the general-tab (Address1treet etc).
I do have c360 (http://www.c360.com) which runs a duplicate check.
Anyone any idea how to solve this ? Like I said, I don't think it's a security thing because the other fields are updatable.
(PS: we are using MS CRM 3.0)
25 Nisan 2008 Cuma 05:55
Some background information :
What I try to do is to update accounts that were imported. When I create a new account, then I can update the fields without any problem.
I also tried to assign the account to me, but that also didn't help.
29 Mayıs 2008 Perşembe 12:22
So we had a third party vendor coming for this issue, and they said the following: apparantly the address information is stored in a separate Base-table somewhere in the database. For our imported accounts, those records weren't created for no clear reason.
They fixed it by recreating the accounts via the webservices.
I know the solution I wrote here is kind of abstract, but I'm sure that those familiar with the CRM structure understand what I'm trying to say :-)