This forum should be used for technical developer discussions relating to Microsoft Sync Framework including core components, feedsync, file sync providers, simple providers, custom providers, database providers and Sync services for ADO.NET. Other general questions and suggestions regarding Microsoft Sync framework are welcome too!
Sync Framework 2.1 is available for download!
Sync Framework 2.1 includes all the great functionality of our 2.0 release, enhanced by several exciting new features and improvements. The most exciting of these lets you synchronize data stored in SQL Server or SQL Server Compact with SQL Azure in the cloud. We’ve added top customer requests like parameter-based filtering and the ability to remove synchronization scopes and templates from a database, and of course we’ve made many performance enhancements to make synchronization faster and easier.
Read our blog for more detail,
Or start downloading now!
Welcome to the NEW unified Sync Framework ForumLiam Cavanagh - MSFTMicrosoft Employee21 Ocak 2010 Perşembe 19:45
Hello and Welcome to this forum.
This forum has been created to provide a place where developers can discuss these APIs with members of the Sync Framework Product Group in Microsoft as well as other developers in the community. Discussions in this fourm include Microsoft Sync Framework Core Runtime, Sync Framework Database Providers, SQL Azure Data Sync and the Sync Framework File ProviderLiam CavanaghProgram Manager,Microsoft Sync Framework and SQL Azure
Sync Framework Toolkit now available for download (Updated on 9/9/2011)
The Sync Framework Toolkit extends the Sync Framework capabilities for building offline applications, making it easier to expose data for synchronization to applications running on any client platform. Sync Framework 2.1 required clients to be based on Windows. This toolkit allows other Microsoft platforms to be used for offline clients such as Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, and Windows Mobile; in addition non-Microsoft platforms such as iPhone, Android, and Blackberry can be utilized as well as HTML.
The Sync Framework Toolkit provides all the features enabled by the Sync Framework 4.0 October 2010 CTP. We are releasing the toolkit as source code samples on MSDN with the source code utilizing Sync Framework 2.1. Source code provides the flexibility to customize or extend the capabilities we have provided to suit your specific requirements. The client-side source code in the package is released under the Apache 2.0 license and the server-side source code under the MS-LPL license.
The toolkit is available for download on MSDN at: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/Sync-Framework-Toolkit-4dc10f0e.
Sync Services for ADO.NET for Devices performance Hotfix is now availableLiam Cavanagh - MSFTMicrosoft Employee24 Ocak 2010 Pazar 18:06We are happy to announce that a hotfix for Sync Services for ADO.NET for Devices is now available which resolves some of the performance issues in the RTM version of the release. With this hotfix, the initial sync and subsequent sync for downloading INSERTs performance has been significantly improved as some performance related issues have been fixed at the client.
Please contact Microsoft Customer Support Service team to request the HotFix if needed.
Important SQL Compact Hotfix for SyncFx v2
The following SQL Compact hotfix addresses an issue that is commonly encountered when syncing tables with foreign key constraints:
FIX: Error message when an application inserts a value into a foreign key column in SQL Server Compact 3.5: "No key matching the described characteristics could be found within the current range"
Senior Program Manager
Filtreleme ve SıralamaBu seçenekleri soru ve tartışma listesini sınırlamak için kullanın.
- 1231902Liam Cavanagh - MSFTMicrosoft Employee12 Kasım 2007 Pazartesi 19:01
- 828701Yunwen BaiMicrosoft Employee13 Temmuz 2008 Pazar 16:17
- 127702Liam Cavanagh - MSFTMicrosoft Employee08 Kasım 2007 Perşembe 22:59
- 058chapneox 11 saat 20 dakika önce
- 185Ben10Accounts 16 Mayıs 2013 Perşembe 16:12
- 192Paul Stringer 15 Mayıs 2013 Çarşamba 14:58
- 7914428David Chanussot 03 Mart 2011 Perşembe 20:57
- 13207Radim Literak 09 Mayıs 2013 Perşembe 08:26
- 1101Radim Literak 14 Mayıs 2013 Salı 09:31
- 192Radim Literak 14 Mayıs 2013 Salı 16:20
- 184Chitra_Kofax 14 Mayıs 2013 Salı 20:28
- 2184Anand Kumar Irusan 03 Mayıs 2013 Cuma 12:27
- 6118Muhammad.UmairMVP12 Mayıs 2013 Pazar 22:07
- 1103Bhoopendra Pratap Singh 10 Mayıs 2013 Cuma 07:58
- 198Jaliya Udagedara 10 Mayıs 2013 Cuma 07:12
Sync framework used to sync files throws Microsoft.WindowsAzure.StorageClient.StorageClientException: The request body is too large and exceeds the maximum permissible limitChitra_Kofax 09 Mayıs 2013 Perşembe 19:49
- 5158sakulkarni83 08 Mayıs 2013 Çarşamba 06:39
- 1115Radim Literak 09 Mayıs 2013 Perşembe 07:31
- 2121magamus 08 Mayıs 2013 Çarşamba 09:36
- 1223LWE- 25 Nisan 2013 Perşembe 15:41
- 1171Asagalen 01 Mayıs 2013 Çarşamba 18:49
- 1106Isaac4 08 Mayıs 2013 Çarşamba 07:46
- 1194Radim Literak 02 Mayıs 2013 Perşembe 14:27