Just FYI

问题

• Just FYI, OneCare is routinely allowing viruses (about one per week) into my computer.  It is also unable to find them once they are in.  Firewall is up, and all updates and .  It worked perfectly for over a year, and now I have to run a free antivirus program  (Avira) to cover where OneCare is leaving off.

I don't expect a reply, but just wanted you to know.
    2010年1月14日 2:02

答案

全部回复

• This really shouldn't be happening. I suggest contacting support for help. How to reach support - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

Jim
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    2010年1月14日 3:51
    版主
  • Additionally, you should not be running two antivirus programs concurrently.

You should never have more than one security product installed on the PC providing active protection/scanning. This can cause performance issues, system instability, and can hinder the effectiveness of both products at providing protection.

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    2010年1月14日 13:21
    版主