none
Counterfeit

問題

• I recently reported a VERY good counterfeit of Win7 ult and was wondering how do I check on the status of that report ?

Today I am going to send them the disks and all the info an the company/person.

These ones are pretty good they even have a lt. clear film on the disc so if you try and see if the hologram is a sticker it's next to impossable to peel it where the hologran ends, also it does have a hologram center, but if you look closely it just says Saftey Disc not Microsoft. Also a real nice "Microsoft Saftey Seal" on the edge of the box LOL even says "made in the USA" on it... It is more than good enough packaging that IF it where setting on a store shelf pretty much anyone would have picked it up and brought it, So I don't feel to bad about buying it especially when I even asked about it having a COA (even tho it was listed as having one) :( Turns out it did not...

2011年7月11日 下午 08:57

解答

• You can't check on a counterfeit report the way you check on the status of a purchase or something.  Microsoft will send you an acknowledgement that they have received information from you but they will not update you on the case's disposition.  You will probably not ever know what resulted from the report but that is because of legal issues and not lack of communication.
    Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.
    2011年7月11日 下午 09:24
  • Hello E_Dragon,

Unfortunately, Colin is correct that due to legal (and other issues) we can't provide status on your report nor what actions may have been taken. 

But I can guarantee you that anything you send is reviewed and acted upon, if possible.

Thank you very much for helping, it is appreciated and is being used.

Darin MS
    2011年7月12日 下午 08:11

所有回覆

• You can't check on a counterfeit report the way you check on the status of a purchase or something.  Microsoft will send you an acknowledgement that they have received information from you but they will not update you on the case's disposition.  You will probably not ever know what resulted from the report but that is because of legal issues and not lack of communication.
    2011年7月11日 下午 09:24
  • Hello E_Dragon,

Unfortunately, Colin is correct that due to legal (and other issues) we can't provide status on your report nor what actions may have been taken. 

But I can guarantee you that anything you send is reviewed and acted upon, if possible.

Thank you very much for helping, it is appreciated and is being used.

Darin MS
    2011年7月12日 下午 08:11
  • OK Thanks,

Silly question tho, I guess I just wiat and see what happens with the actual counterfeit software that I sent in? As in getting a legit copy back or not...

2011年7月14日 下午 09:19
  •  Microsoft will send you an acknowledgement that they have received information from you.

Reported 7/10/11 and as yet have not got any acknowledgement (?????????) Unless....I did get a counterfeit report # I guess that considered an acknowledgement...  
    2011年7月14日 下午 09:26
  • WOW! As of July 23 got my new version of win7 form MS, a LOT quicker than I expected.. Yay! Microsoft!
    2011年7月24日 下午 05:53
  • Congrats!
    2011年7月24日 下午 06:56