none
Transfering OEM License - the age old question

問題

• I purchased a refurbed PC that was supposed to have a Windows XP Pro OEM COA but did not.  It had pro installed and a home COA.  When I questioned the company they said they would send me a new Windows XP Pro COA.   That came in the form of an empty Dell chassis with the sticker attached.  When I questioned that I was told by guy that he was an MCSA and knows all of the regulations and (I quote)  "empty chassis contains an OEM COA which can be transferred to another Dell OEM COA PC according to Microsoft ToC"

I dont think this is correct is it?  I

2012年2月17日 下午 08:21

解答

• Nope, incorrect.  An empty Dell chassis with a Dell OEM COA attached is just that...empty and void.  Send the original units back and demand a full refund.

Carey Frisch

2012年2月17日 下午 09:57
  • Nope, incorrect.  An empty Dell chassis with a Dell OEM COA attached is just that...empty and void.  Send the original units back and demand a full refund.

Carey Frisch

Carey is correct and if that is not enough proof for that "MCSA", tell him that I (6 years experience working at Microsoft in anti-piracy) says so also.

Darin MS

2012年2月17日 下午 11:15

所有回覆

Carey Frisch

2012年2月17日 下午 09:57

Carey Frisch

Carey is correct and if that is not enough proof for that "MCSA", tell him that I (6 years experience working at Microsoft in anti-piracy) says so also.

Darin MS

2012年2月17日 下午 11:15