2009年3月28日 下午 04:06
First, i have two windows server on two separte machine one is 192.168.1.113 and the other is 192.168.1.107
I do have an internal dns machine which is 192.168.1.113
I do have an external dns machine which is 192.168.1.107
I do have only one fixed valid IP which is 18.104.22.168
However, my mercury is setup in the machine of 192.168.1.107 see attachment
and it was with mx record entry on the dns, but i don't know it is right for windows 2003
I have subscribed a real domain name called 'easternpearlonline.com' on godaddy and attached on the zip files
I think it is something wrong on the the godaddy of setting on mx record, A name, Cname and www.
1. Please give the popular hints for the abovesaid mentioned setting on godaddy if email server is running
on 192.168.1.107 which is external DNS machine on windows 2003 server in which mercury/32 v4.6 was installed there.
2. Why I tried to send my email on let say the mail on the machine 192.168.1.113 with outlook express setting,see
attachment. But with the following returned mail error?
3. I can see there is some problem setting on mercury/32 with attachment. Please instruct.
4. In order to valid the domain let say here i set was 'easternpearlonline.com' but on the DNS on both
internal and external should defined on windows 2003 server
Please see the forward reverse DNS zone on windows for both of internal 192.168.1.113 and
external 192.168.1.107 where mercury/32 was installed in external DNS machine
of 192.168.1.107 as well. Please kindly correct me and hints me.
2009年4月13日 下午 01:23
I think you can set the server as follows:
1. Install one DNS Server in 192.168.1.113.
2. In DNS Forwarding, set all the request out of your domain forward to one of the external DNS Server.
3. Set up 'easternpearlonline.com as and DNS Record point to 22.214.171.124, and it is your web server external address
4. Create a MX Record 126.96.36.199 as mail.easternperlonline.com. You can install the mail server this external server as well (Same as the web server).
It is the simplist setting. You may also install a router to do mail forwarding.
Hope this helps.
- 已提議為解答 Jacky Yau 2009年4月13日 下午 01:23