Forum for discussing customization, add-ins, and integration with Microsoft CRM.
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM forumsThe Microsoft Dynamics CRM extended team will moderate this forum. We'd like to welcome you to your home for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) development. Because Microsoft Forums is fully searchable and archived, you are encouraged to search for your question before you post it in case the question has already been asked and answered.
Make sure you tell us which version of Microsoft CRM you are working with. It really makes a difference.
The first stop for the serious Dynamics CRM user is the Microsoft Dynamics CRM home page. Here you can meet the team, join the Microsoft Dynamics Community, and find pointers to pertinent blogs.
If you want to make a recommendation for a new feature or file a bug go to Dynamics Suggestions.
Feel free to review the CRM Team Blog for the newest happenings in the CRM world.
As Rick said in Casablanca, "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
Let us hear from you.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 210554Donna EdwardsMVPWednesday, November 02, 2011 8:35 PM
- 1019825Jim Glass Jr Tuesday, October 26, 2010 6:07 PM
- 026FrkM 2 hours 8 minutes ago
- 262blucas2006 13 hours 22 minutes ago
- 367Eng. Khaleel E. Halawah 10 hours 49 minutes ago
- 262FrkM 7 hours 54 minutes ago
- 259Khalidelmeknesi 9 hours 2 minutes ago
- 151Kabita Patra 9 hours 35 minutes ago
- 276cdmjlee Friday, May 17, 2013 10:55 PM
- 174Narapureddy 19 hours 35 minutes ago
- 272kkivi 14 hours 54 minutes ago
- 5126Eng. Khaleel E. Halawah Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:12 PM
- 178JDH123 Friday, May 17, 2013 2:33 PM
- 178Beakster Friday, May 17, 2013 4:34 PM
- 164CRMurali 18 hours 23 minutes ago
- 386v-nishai Friday, May 17, 2013 2:57 PM
- 10206Luis Joaquim Monday, May 06, 2013 5:04 PM
- 11136newjeep Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:53 PM
- 070ChrisH5491 Friday, May 17, 2013 8:54 PM
- 5121Jason Faulkner Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:04 PM
- 193Skuli.Johannsson Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:18 PM
custom workflow activity error: Crm Custom workflow error Object reference not set to an instance of an object.CRMurali Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:01 PM