none
C5 Ehandel order import issue

Spørgsmål

• Hi.

I am using C5 2012 trial version to test integration with webshop and i have runned into problem i cannot resolve myself. The problem is following i use e-handel module to check emails for orders and import them into C5, but every time i try to run "check email for orders", i get "Illegalt feltnummer med feltreference" error.

Here is my setup:

and here is sample email: 

Kunde:

Andrey Belousov

Sygehusgade 1

7100 Vejle

Danmark

Schtolz@mail.ru

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antal Varenr./Vare                                          Stykpris   Totalpris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2     200                                                     125,00      250,00

TestVare 2                                                               

Varetotal                               250,00 DKK

String numbers are correct if i count them. I already ran out of ideas what can be a problem to this setup. Is here anybody who can help me? Maybe, who set up similar functional and knows what to do?

• Redigeret af Schtolz 3. februar 2013 22:13
    3. februar 2013 22:12

Alle besvarelser

• SET Line 80.00  FELT = Antal

SET Line 100.00 = FELT = Pris

4. februar 2013 08:27
  • Hi, Henning.

First of all, thank you for your reply because i start getting desperate on this task :) 

I have changed fields as you supposed, and ehandel now shows me that 1 order is found! That is great! But after order has been found, it is moved to "deleted" folder and does not appear anywhere. Even if i try Dagligt/eOrdrer email check it does the same. Just finds the order, delete it and nothing else happens. How can i find the order in C5 then?

• Redigeret af Schtolz 4. februar 2013 09:21
    4. februar 2013 08:51