none
Sound Manager is Terrible - No Game Audio

Spørgsmål

• Hey, I've been Googling for the past 2 hours trying to figure out how to get the sounds to play through my headphones that are plugged into my computer. I have Skullcandy headphones. They are plugged into the Audio in port of my PowerTech Tower which is connected to my 23 inch Asus monitor. I can hear my typing (from my mic); I can hear Youtube videos; I can't hear Spotify music; I can't hear Steam game audio. Basically...IF I HAVE HEADPHONES PLUGGED INTO MY COMPUTER IT SHOULD NOT TAKE ME 5 HOURS TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO HEAR AUDIO FROM THEM ON MY COMPUTER WTF.

IM ON WINDOWS 10. It used to work on Windows 7 Professional with no issues...but that was before I got the Elgato HS60S capture card too.

I verified that the latest driver was installed for "Realtek High Definition Audio.." WTFFFFFFF

I have had sound blare in my ears at least 10 times today. Are you trying to disable me you stupid mfers. My ears literally have pain right now I should sue Microsoft for being incompetent.

I see there are options under Sounds such as "Playback," "Recording," "Sounds," and "Communications." 

Playback Options: 

1. HD60S (Intel(R) Display Audio) --> I'm assuming this is my Elgato HD60S capture card. It has a monitor picture.

2. Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio Default Device) --> I have this set to be my Default Device. I can hear Youtube videos from it clearly when this device is enabled.

3. Speakers (Samsung GoMic) --> My Mic to talk. I can hear myself talk fine.

4. Speakers (XSplit Stream Audio Renderer / Disabled) --> I have no idea what this is...I downloaded XSplit to Broadcast Twitch Streams last year.

Recording Options:

1. Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio / not plugged in) 

2. Line in (Realtek High Definition Audio / not plugged in)

3. Stereo Mix (Realtek High Definition Audio / Disabled) --> When I enable this, I get an echo.

4. Microphone (Samsung GoMic / Default Dvice) --> When enabled I can hear myself talk.

Why does the Sound Manager suck? There should be a Mic tab and a Headphones tab/Gaming/Videos tab. Plain and simple. I don't know what all these bullshit options are. I doubt I'll be able to find a fix to this because the sound manager is literally dumber than Apple's Alarm Sound being linked to my iPhone 6s Incoming Call volume. Yea, I DEFINITELY WANT THE THING THAT WAKES ME UP IN THE MORNING TO BE LINKED DIRECTLY TO THE SOUND LEVEL OF INCOMING BS CALLS FROM TELEMARKETERS.

For such smart people, you really get the basic shit wrong. Of course, Google and Bing are absolutely useless because the search results are managed by even bigger idiots.

Even if you help me, I'm still pissed at the time drain already. I've spent 5 hours looking for a solution to this stupid problem. I hate you Microsoft. 

3. september 2017 22:15

Alle besvarelser