Why is microsoft stealing our personal details? RRS feed

• Spørgsmål

• Microsoft windows 10 is keylogging, taking our IMEI`s off our windows phones, ETC

Why??

please watch this video iv made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPFbAqICUJo

22. april 2017 22:55

Svar

Alle besvarelser

• Hi Adrian Klgour,

I'm not sure why Microsoft wants to collect our private data. They could make any reasons to do that. But, I suppose, MS uses our data right in many cases.

Whatever is MS's intention, we could block our private data from being collected.
    Windows 10 quick tips: How to protect your privacy
    http://www.computerworld.com/article/3025709/microsoft-windows/windows-10-quick-tips-how-to-protect-your-privacy.html

24. april 2017 00:01
  • Hi ,

Your privacy is important to Microsoft. This privacy statement explains what personal data Microsoft collect from you and how Microsoft use it. When Microsoft collect data, They want to make sure it’s the right choice for you.
    Microsoft Privacy Statement
    https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

24. april 2017 07:16
  • Hi Rick_Li,

It's might be true that Microsoft acts according to their Privacy Statement. 
    But we, customers, sometimes (many times?) have felt a bitter sense of betrayal.
    Don't you remember? About two years ago, MS forced us to upgrade from Windows 7 (8.1) to Windows 10. By clicking [X] (Close) button top right of window, an automatic upgrading began without any notification, though MS's application Guideline said the Close button did nothing except close window. I felt perfectly disappointed by that.
    So, many people feel anxious, uneasy for MS to collect our private data.

24. april 2017 07:34
  • 24. april 2017 20:07
  • Hi Rick_Li,

It's might be true that Microsoft acts according to their Privacy Statement. 
    But we, customers, sometimes (many times?) have felt a bitter sense of betrayal.
    Don't you remember? About two years ago, MS forced us to upgrade from Windows 7 (8.1) to Windows 10. By clicking [X] (Close) button top right of window, an automatic upgrading began without any notification, though MS's application Guideline said the Close button did nothing except close window. I felt perfectly disappointed by that.
    So, many people feel anxious, uneasy for MS to collect our private data.

Hi ,

I understanding your feeling. To be honest, we heard a lot of complaints. The good thing is if you have any concerns, we can use the built-in feedback hub to submit. Microsoft has changed a lot to improve customer experience. I believe that everything will be better.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Foreslået som svar af Ashidacchi 25. april 2017 09:29
    25. april 2017 08:23
  • Hi Rick_Li,

Thank you very much. I can hardly express my appreciation with my poor English. I was encouraged much and could see a candle in the darkness by your post.

I'm a software developer self-employed and use Visual Studio everyday, also love Excel. I have many machines (physical and virtual) running Windows 10, 8.1, and 7 (Vista, XP, 98SE in virtual machine).
    What I want to say is simple. I cannot do without MS and their products.

Many thanks, again.
    25. april 2017 08:46
  • We know our privacy is important to microsoft, wtf are you trying to say? Microsoft would not collect it if they had no need for it, its more important to us as a user then it is to microsoft though, using our private data or, even collecting it? Is indeed stalking, no matter how you spread it with some bull shit agreement that override's the fundamental of Human rights in or everyday lives or in basic run of the mill constitutional rights and violates human privacy at a whole, I don't know about you? But, I not getting that warm and fuzzy feeling from microsoft and if you want to be sheeple well have at it, but for my self I no longer trust it or hardly us Windows for anything But a game I still run, when Battlefield2 Dies off, so will my need for WIndows 10 I will need it no longer, and it really ain't worth the risk of using it any more, it has become a FU_ _ _ _ _  nightmare, and very dirty business behind our back one to many times  and now that we have evolved we no longer need Microsoft structuring our lives we are beyond Microsoft and it's tyrant ware they call software, it's a laugh at best, And Microsoft's EULA should be outlawed, band from the USA every man has his right to privacy and use the internet, that should be no body's business but the user! Put that in your pipe and smoke it Microshaft, just think what this company could do with every one financial info, just think! Hmmm and why do they need it so bad? Hmmm is Bill Going to try to control the world, being Rich ain't enough he want to be a messiah! why you think were into Vaccines now? its even a Bigger Kill stats' 
    27. juli 2020 04:18