Field Service - Issue in Installation of the Field Service mobile app

Frage

• Hi All,

I am trying to Install the Field Service mobile app. Link used for reference is https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-engagement/field-service/install-the-mobile-app

I have completed Step 1: Download and install the Resco Mobile Dynamics 365 Woodford mobile solution

While performing Step 2: Import the field service mobile project template into the Woodford solution

After the Woodford solution is installed, I have downloaded the mobile project template template. However, I am getting an issue while doing the following:

1. In Dynamics 365, go to Settings > Woodford , and then click MobileCRM Woodford. [completed]
    2. Click Import, and then import the mobile project template file that you saved in Step 1. 

I can not see the wordford file in the the browse window. I have checked with the file type also. The file exists on the computer. I am unable to proceed because I can't import the mobile project wordford file .

I tried downloading the wordford file multiple times.

Has anyone encountered it ? Do I need to make any other settings changes?

Regards,

Rameshwari

Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2018 08:14

Antworten

• Hi Guys,

I got the issue fixed.

I changed the property of the Wordford file from Blocked to Unblocked. Please tick unblock option.

Regards,

Rameshwari

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2018 09:17