none
Office 365: Recovery of mailboxes awful

Frage

• Hello Microsoft

you advertise Office 365 is backed up 30 days but I cannot restore full user mailboxes? This is really annoying because 90% of data losses are based on user fault and using the discovery is a pain in the ass especially for full mailbox recovery. In standard exchange environments I can recover full mailboxes. users can live with the issue loosing mails for one day or less (depending on backup policy) but this is 1000000 times better than the functions you provide with Office 365 !!!!!

Thanks
    Jan
    Freitag, 24. Mai 2013 10:48

Alle Antworten

• you advertise Office 365 is backed up 30 days but I cannot restore full user mailboxes? This is really annoying because 90% of data losses are based on user fault and using the discovery is a pain in the ass especially for full mailbox recovery. In standard exchange environments I can recover full mailboxes. users can live with the issue loosing mails for one day or less (depending on backup policy) but this is 1000000 times better than the functions you provide with Office 365 !!!!!

Das nicht im Microsoft Money Forum zu posten, wäre schon mal 1000000 besser.

Freitag, 24. Mai 2013 17:50