none
hotmail spam blocking RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Is anyone in Hotmail able to sort this issue out ?

I have contacted support and they can not help they directed me to a different dept who in return directed me to  support driving me made.

this is the problem I am trying to get Hotmail to un block an email that they class as a spam.IT IS NOT A SPAM.

I have an email address ( not my Hotmail, or outlook account) that worked fine for over a year some how Hotmail decided that its a spam and blocked it? now for that email address from  my hospital I need to be able to receive emails in order to re set  PASSWORD for their site. I had the company check with their Technician that my email is registered with them and it is. they are receiving my request  and they have been responding to that request but Hot mail have blocked it as a spam.None of the support teams are able to understand what I am asking them to do so keep sending me back and forth to different dept stating neither are able to sort this out as they keep saying it the other dept that need to deal with it.

Someone in HOTMAIL must know how to un block an email that is not spam and that its Hotmail system that is blocking it.

only been trying for 1 year to get his sorted

Tuesday, 14 January 2020 6:10 PM

Answers

• Grenada123 --

You have erroneously posted your Hotmail question in a public user forum dedicated to Project Server, an enterprise project management application.  I would recommend you repost your question in a user forum dedicated to Hotmail (or Outlook.com).  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Tuesday, 14 January 2020 9:03 PM

All replies