none
Interaction Between the Project and the Project Site. RRS feed

• Question

• Dear, good afternoon;

I have a question regarding the interaction between the project and the project site.

I created a corporate type project, set the schedule through the desktop version, saved and published the project. The Schedule usually appears in the PWA switchboard with tasks and timeline.

However, on the project site I can not see any tasks nor the timeline I defined.

Could you help me make changes to the project to reflect on the site, please?

Best Regards!

Thursday, 28 November 2019 8:40 PM

Answers

• Hi Alan Lacerda,

To sync the Schedule Tasks to Project site Task list you need to enable this feature at the Enterprise Project Type (EPT). So that the sync will happen automatically on every project publish.

Follow the below instruction to enable the sync.

1. Go to "Enterprise Project Types" under "Workflow and Project Detail pages"

2. Open the EPT That you want to enable the sync

3. Under the "Synchronization" section, enable the check boxes for "Sync user permissions" and "Sync SharePoint Task Lists"

4. Save it .

Try republishing the project, so you can see the tasks in the Project site task list.

Rajkumar Allepu (MCP) , | https://sharepointprojectserver.com ** Please mark it as answer if my answer would resolved your issue.

• Marked as answer by Alan Lacerda Friday, 29 November 2019 10:36 AM
    Friday, 29 November 2019 5:22 AM

All replies

• Hi Alan Lacerda,

To sync the Schedule Tasks to Project site Task list you need to enable this feature at the Enterprise Project Type (EPT). So that the sync will happen automatically on every project publish.

Follow the below instruction to enable the sync.

1. Go to "Enterprise Project Types" under "Workflow and Project Detail pages"

2. Open the EPT That you want to enable the sync

3. Under the "Synchronization" section, enable the check boxes for "Sync user permissions" and "Sync SharePoint Task Lists"

4. Save it .

Try republishing the project, so you can see the tasks in the Project site task list.

Rajkumar Allepu (MCP) , | https://sharepointprojectserver.com ** Please mark it as answer if my answer would resolved your issue.

• Marked as answer by Alan Lacerda Friday, 29 November 2019 10:36 AM
    Friday, 29 November 2019 5:22 AM
  • Hi Rajkumar,

Thank you so much for your answer!!! It worked out the schedule task list synchronized with the project site!

Best Regards!
    Friday, 29 November 2019 10:36 AM