none
How to Install .net Core3.1 SDK using vsbuildtools 2019 offline Installer? RRS feed

• Question

• Could anyone please advise me how to install .net core3.1 SDK using VSBuildTools 2019 offline Installer?

I am trying to install this  on Windows Server 2016

I have given a try with below layout. But no luck

.\vs_buildtools__140882496.1541481122.exe --layout .  --add Microsoft.VisualStudio.Workload.NetCoreBuildTools --lang en-US

Monday, 6 January 2020 7:25 AM

Answers

• Rajkumar --

Is your question related to Microsoft Project Server, an enterprise project management application?  If so, please elaborate further so that we can assist you.  If not, I would recommend you repost your question in a user forum dedicated to Windows Server questions.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Monday, 6 January 2020 8:36 PM

All replies

• Rajkumar --

Is your question related to Microsoft Project Server, an enterprise project management application?  If so, please elaborate further so that we can assist you.  If not, I would recommend you repost your question in a user forum dedicated to Windows Server questions.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Monday, 6 January 2020 8:36 PM
  • HI,

This is very much specific to layout creation to generate vsbuildtools to get offline installer and not specific to server.

may be i will check for another specific forum related to vsbuildtools and get their advise.

Thanks for the suggestion

Tuesday, 7 January 2020 9:19 AM