none
HPC 2016 Cluster Manager cannot be launch after HPC 2016 Update 1 has competed | Unable to connect to head Node 503 (Service Unavailable) error.

Question

• Hello Thee, I have came a cross "Unable to connect to Head Node | 503 (Service Unavailable) error when on Private Cloud 2016 Server VM HPC 2016 Update 1 park (v.5.1.6039.0) have been completed full configuration successfully. I cannot launch HPC Cluster Manager Console with the follow error message:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

at Microsoft.ComputeCluster.Management.ClusterManager.<connectasync>d__89.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.ComputeCluster.Management.ClusterManager.<connectasync>d__88.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.ComputeCluster.Management.ClusterManager.<connectasync>d__87.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.ComputeCluster.Admin.ConnectionManager.<connectmanagementservice>b__10_0(Task`1 t) </connectmanagementservice></connectasync></connectasync></connectasync>

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

<connectasync><connectasync><connectasync><connectmanagementservice>I also have tried to run Server Fabric update with Power Shell </connectmanagementservice></connectasync></connectasync></connectasync>

<connectasync><connectasync><connectasync><connectmanagementservice>.\CreateServiceFabricCluster.ps1 -ClusterConfigFilePath .\ClusterConfig.Unsecure.DevCluster.json –AcceptEULA </connectmanagementservice></connectasync></connectasync></connectasync>

<connectasync><connectasync><connectasync><connectmanagementservice>and re-run HPC 2016 Update 1 config again and still have an same error message again. </connectmanagementservice></connectasync></connectasync></connectasync>

<connectasync><connectasync><connectasync><connectmanagementservice>This is blocking issue and I am not able to launch HPC Cluster Manager. </connectmanagementservice></connectasync></connectasync></connectasync>

<connectasync><connectasync><connectasync><connectmanagementservice>Please let me know what would be a workaround solution for this issue. </connectmanagementservice></connectasync></connectasync></connectasync>

<connectasync><connectasync><connectasync><connectmanagementservice>I also will be able to provide a HPC Set up log file to appropriate email address. </connectmanagementservice></connectasync></connectasync></connectasync>

<connectasync><connectasync><connectasync><connectmanagementservice>Regards, Geirman P. </connectmanagementservice></connectasync></connectasync></connectasync>

Wednesday, 25 April 2018 6:42 PM