Configure correctly WHS to host a game server too RRS feed

• Question

• Hi to all,

I'm new in Microsoft forums. So if i do anything wrong, advise me please.

So, i have bought the Windows Home Server, i have installed, all working as well.

But, i wanted to have two more dedicated servers in my WHS, so i have installed Team Speak 3 and Counter-Strike 1.6 Dedicated Server.

I know that the Microsft team don't have support for 3rd party software but if you can help my problem is this:

Sometimes, the server seems to restart alone, for example, now it's all working 100%, my PC account open, and all software working good as well, but tomorrow, the account have logged out and i have lost the servers from running.

Other thing is that when server restarts, the software runs automaticly, but the Team Speak 3, and some other internet software's don't connect to the internet, for example, the TS3 symbol appears to be on in Task Bar, but when try to connect, gives error, if i restart the TS3 works fine.

I have tried a lot of things, account log automaticly, but then i have the problem above, other thing is the software running like a service, same problem, dont connects to the net...

Some suggestions?

Sorry by my bad English, but we don't have support in Portuguese.

Good week,

Fred

Monday, February 6, 2012 8:11 PM