When installaing Rule Deployment Wizard in CRM 2011 got Error RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to configure the Email router in CRM 2011 on primise environment. I got Email router installed, the outgoing email works fine (SMTP setting).

For incoming emails we are using Forward Mail box functinoality. We have created a New user account and Email which has Admin access on the Exchange server & Admin access in CRM System.

I am installing the Rule deployment wizard, the tool seems to identify all the users email boxes, howerver when i click on "Verify Rule in Mailboxed" getting error "Failed to access the default store for the user".

I am having difficulty on how to fix this error.  Can someone help me with this.

The Router is installed on the CRM server, (CRm 2011 Rollup 1 installed).

thanks

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 5:10 PM

All replies

• Are you using Exchange Server 2010? If so, then you must install SP1 for Exchange otherwise the Rule Deployment Wizard will not work.
    Wednesday, May 4, 2011 9:51 PM
  • We are using Exchange server 2003 not 2010.
    Murali Krishnan
    Wednesday, May 4, 2011 10:35 PM
  • I wonder if you admin access to the Exchange store?

Saturday, May 7, 2011 1:52 PM
  • I replied to this on another thread before a forum admin for some reason deleted it. With Exchange 2010 we had to mailbox enable the DOMAIN\Administrator account and then give the user running the deployment tool the "full access" right to this mailbox in Exchange. It was undocumented but it worked. It was on CRM 4.0 but the same error message.

Meint

PS only just read you are not on 2010, so this may not work for you...

Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:37 PM