validation failed RRS feed

• Question

• I ve got a problem with my Laptop to up grade it to explorer 7.It run throu everything and then said that the validation is wrong.I bought my laptop 2 years ago from Increddible connection in South Africa and in May my harddrive crashed and all was gone .So I went back to SA and bought a new one from a computor shop in East Londen.I fix it and load on the soft ware.So I dont no why it said that the soft ware is unvalid .I had the same prolem when I try to upgrade my windows media player.Please can you help me or give me advise how to fix it.I only go to SA every 6 mounths and can not be without my laptop here.Its my only comunication with my family.If you think I must leave it like this then it is ok.But i like to be up dated with all the new things Thank you very much Regards Lynette
    Tuesday, October 2, 2007 2:37 PM

Answers

• Pelao,

Please post your WGA question so we may analyze your situation and provide you with a solution.  Thank you.

Stephen Holm, MS

Tuesday, October 2, 2007 6:51 PM

All replies

• Hello Lynette

Let’s split your thread off so we may focus more attention on your particular situation.  Splitting threads are done to mitigate confusion caused by more than one posting about similar   topics allowing us to focus on each customer individually. 

In order to receive the best support, we request all users to initially run the Genuine Diagnostics tool.  In turn the tool will try and identify the individual issue you may be experiencing.  Also, please provide a brief synopsis describing the issue including any error messages or codes. These can be found in the lower left hand corner of most Genuine Advantage Web pages when an error is encountered.

Download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 , then click the “Windows” tab, click “Copy”, then paste the report into a response message in this thread.

Thank you,

Stephen Holm, MS

Tuesday, October 2, 2007 4:40 PM
  •  

Tuesday, October 2, 2007 5:19 PM
  • Pelao,

Please post your WGA question so we may analyze your situation and provide you with a solution.  Thank you.

Stephen Holm, MS

Tuesday, October 2, 2007 6:51 PM