none
Microsoft Training Kit Exam 70-646 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Searched for an answer, but after  1/2 an hour I decided I should ask.

I'm on chapter 5 of the 70-646 training book and since I am using Server 2008 R2 as my VM, I've run into some differences between what is in the book (Server 2008) and is actually on the OS.

I successfully installed Remote Desktop Services Host (called Terminal Services by the book and previous versions of Windows Server).  Then successfully installed RD Web Access (formerly TS Web Access).

The next practice lesson asks me to log into the client computer for which I use a Windows 7 VM. (The book uses a Vista machine). The open IE and navigate to http://glasgow.contoso.internal/ts  Glasgow is the name of the VM server and contoso.internal is the domain. (I'm sure you figured that out).  Well, I get an error message and I believe it's because the 'ts' part has now changed to correspond with the change from Terminal Services to Remote Desktop Services.  I've tried /rd, /rdp, /rdph and searched forums for an update to this step.

Can anyone help me out please?

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:27 PM

Answers

• Nevermind, just found it using RD Web access configuration in Administrative Tools on the DC...

It's: /rdweb.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:18 PM