none
I can't get the values of item parameters when I use <ExtensionPoint xsi:type=“MessageComposeCommandSurface”> RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm trying to make a Outlook Add-in and I want it to be in the "Message compose command surface". After I created the project with Visual Studio 2017, I changed the value of ''ExtensionPoint''(Project.XML) to <ExtensionPoint xsi:type="MessageComposeCommandSurface">, then the parameters of 'Office.context.mailbox.item'(MessageRead.js) start to return a nulls values and I need the values with the functionality of my Add-in.

Is there another way to get the values of the email?

Thanks...

Wednesday, June 6, 2018 8:18 AM

All replies

• Hello Baraa Bakri,

It seems that you are developing an Office Add-ins using Office JavaScript API. According to the top stick thread on the forum Post Outlook Add-ins questions to StackOverflow . I would suggest you post your issue to StackOverflow. And for the current thread, I would move it to Off-Topic  forum

Thanks for understanding,

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 7, 2018 5:18 AM