PC works very slowly RRS feed

• Question

• Hello sirs,

I have such trouble in one PC,

I installed clean installation on PC, i formated a C: drive and after installed Windows 7 ultimate 64bit on it, PC is with dual processor and 4 GB RAM, installation finished normally, i installed all manufacturer drivers on it, PC is new bought and i had own CD disks for installation of all drivers.

But the problem is that PC works very slowly, when desktop appears it is thinking a long time, speed is not good.

what can be reason of it?

if anyone can please help me.

thanks in advanced. 

• Moved by Just Karl Wednesday, August 21, 2013 3:49 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Wednesday, August 21, 2013 7:54 AM

Answers

• Dual processor? Sounds odd, what kind of processor exactly? Also what's the size of your hard drive?

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

Need any links for images like CodeBlock? Go here.

• Marked as answer by OSu7x64 Wednesday, August 21, 2013 2:05 PM
    Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:00 AM

All replies

• Dual processor? Sounds odd, what kind of processor exactly? Also what's the size of your hard drive?

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

• Marked as answer by OSu7x64 Wednesday, August 21, 2013 2:05 PM
    Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:00 AM
  • In dual processor i mean a dual core. Processor is intel series.  Mob is ASRock llB75-12. hard drive size is: 500GB

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 2:04 PM
  • This forum is for discussions and questions regarding profiles and Microsoft's recognition system on the MSDN and TechNet sites. It is not for products/technologies.

As it's off topic here, I am moving the question to the "Where is the forum for..." forum.

In general, Windows 7 questions should be asked in the Windows 7 forum on Microsoft Community.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 3:49 PM
  • I can't tell you anything about your motherboard, google doesn't find any results for me for some reason.

Hard drive should be fine (if there's nothing broken inside or something).

But about your dual processor I'm really thinking about if it's good enough to handle Win7 64bit...

Can you find out the exact type of Intel Dual Core you have?

Also I like to be interested in your graphics card, just to make sure the graphics card doesn't like to eat the whole cpu power. :)

PS: I don't know why my post was marked as answer.

Friday, August 23, 2013 6:32 AM