Course 2927 RAD Data Binding Lab crashes RRS feed

• Question

• When I attempt to load the lab for the 2nd section -- "RAD Data Binding with ASP.NET 2.0" -- IE loads a new page, tells me to wait up to 3 minutes, then crashes (IE closes and opens a new browser set to my default page). Is this broken?

--Owen
    Monday, November 17, 2008 6:18 PM

All replies

• Hello? Is anyone here? If no one from Microsoft is going to answer questions here, then it's worse than a waste of time!

Owen37 said:

When I attempt to load the lab for the 2nd section -- "RAD Data Binding with ASP.NET 2.0" -- IE loads a new page, tells me to wait up to 3 minutes, then crashes (IE closes and opens a new browser set to my default page). Is this broken?

--Owen

I uninstalled (deleted) the Active-X control for the labs. Now, it doesn't crash, but the page never loads. It goes to "Wating for https://lva.msllab.microsoft.com/msllabs/msllab.aspx..." and never continues.

How do I reinstall the Active-X control?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 2:55 PM
  • AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!

I finally got the active-x control to re-load (not sure how, but the lab window finally said it needed to be installed and gave me the install window), but now I'm back to IE crashing as soon as the lab finishes loading. It takes out all the parent IE windows as well (3: one for the www.microsoftelearning.com page, one for the eLearning player, and one for the lab).

PLEASE HELP!

I'm running Vista Business, SP1 latest Windows Updates installed.

--Owen
    Tuesday, November 18, 2008 5:38 PM
  • Hi Owen--

Please contact me a learnmgr@microsoft.com and I will point you to the team that supports your problem.

Thanks
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:02 PM