none
TFS 2012 Query with non expected behavior RRS feed

• Question

• Hello I'm new to TFS administration.

I'm currently getting familiar with Team project and collection on TFS server 2012 and sharepoint 2010

I have just created a new team project, customize the whole process template and actually running it into our Sandbox server.

I'm now trying to build some query that would be very specific to a team project.

Example here is that I have created a new Project called Agile 6.2 base. When I create a new query in Visual Studio, and would like to look for every work item of type Task that have a state of Resolved. 

The point is I'm not sure if this is a normal behavior, but the combobox just display the state of every task state of every process template (even the one that have been created by the previous Dev Ops) (see screen).

I have a huge list of state.

Is this a normal behavior? How can I restrain to have only the list of possible state that belong only to the Team project Agile 6.2?  How how can I make sure that the different state of my Task of my process template only is shown as value?

Thank you for your help

Chan

Friday, March 23, 2018 5:56 AM

All replies

• Hi Chan,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

It seems your issue is about the TFS and our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, per this announcement and we can report a problem with TFS itself on Developer Community, provide a suggestion on UserVoice, get advice on Stack Overflow, and get support on TFS Support.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, March 26, 2018 1:39 AM