Available CRM Forums for questions RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings,

What is the differences between this forum and the Dynamics CRM Community forum located here:

https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f/117.aspx

I wonder which one is more active and provides more answers?

Is there any other better forum that I should use?

Thank you,

Tuesday, September 2, 2014 8:35 PM

All replies

• These forums and the Dynamics Community forums are the most popular forums for CRM related discussions. Many people answer questions on both and it's a rare case a question goes unanswered on either. The site/functionality on the  Dynamics Community forums is getting updated regularly to make the experience better while the MSDN forums here have maintained the same features for quite some time. In the Dynamics Community you'll also see content surrounding the other Dynamics products like AX, NAV, GP, etc... in their own areas. 

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 2:47 AM
  • There's also the CRMUG forums which are more focused on actual CRM end-users, whereas the MSDN forums are more focused on implementers and maintainers.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 3:08 AM
  • Hi Jason,

Do you know where Microsoft provided two separated forums?

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 3:19 PM
  • Another difference is that Dynamics Community offers also the possibility to host a blog (Blog sections), MSDN blogs are available only to MS employees.

In addition the Dynamics Community offers also a Videos section and a Support one. 

My blog: www.crmanswers.net - Rockstar 365 Profile

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 3:31 PM