HI harshil RRS feed

• Question

• hi Harshil

I m glad that you are on number 1 spot for so many days

Please give me some advice also as to how can i improve upon my rank

what is ur total

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 6:37 AM

All replies

• hey it seems misra has more knowledge than harshil so has he rised from no where to top slots in a few days.so better misra u share ur knowledge to authors.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:14 AM
  • u want to do wrong
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:06 AM
  • Man, his rank is increasing rapidly. He i doing a lot of cheating, and has come to rank 3.

The admins should take strict actions about it. and stop his illegal activities.

If this continues, then the genuine persons who are really worth to be at the top will loose their ranks.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:49 AM
  • hey harshil dont worry now refral is closed
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:58 AM
  • How can you say that its closed ? The link for the referrals is still there in the left pane of the student rockstar site after you login. That means that its still active.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:02 PM
  • Guys.. please stop getting so obsessed with all of these.. thes doesnt prove anythg xcept that u just do more timepass in forums posting waste posts and announcing scrap announcements !
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:27 PM
  • if you think that our posts are scrap. Then what is your post ? your first post, and that too a complain ? try posting some useful posts if you are so concerned.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:45 PM
  • @whihathac, First and foremost, i personally think you are fake referral, if not then as a responsible member of this forum, i advice you to change your display name. Secondly, i dont think what we post is scrap. Dont believe me, just have a look at the technical discussion we are having. Please me more optimistic, and join us.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:54 PM
  • Even i thought that he was a fake referral. But i didn't want to say it at first.
    I advice you to change to your display name as you are given in the Student Rockstar Page.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 4:46 PM
  • FAke Fake everywhere.... if that is the case..my advice.. deduct all the points for the referals, or reduce the points given for each referal.. that way you will get your genuine result... i say the same for the whitepapers.. there is lots of waste material their.. either admin monitor them properly or dont have such events where lots of cheating is done....
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 6:08 PM
  • I guess deducting the points for the fake activities is a better option,. But that will increase the work for the admins, but i guess they can do that in 15 days after 15th june Smile

In that case, only points for the legit activities will be left.

And i agree with you Varun, people are positng whitepapers, just for the sake of points. i have seen whitepapers about JOKES. now is that the way to earn point? hahahahahaha

I was literally laughing when i saw peopl uploading jokes in the whitepaper Stick out tongue
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:18 PM
  • @me bein called as fake..

Guys please.. me not interested in gainin points.. all it matters is da knowlwdge..

but the kind of waste talks dat Harshil and some few more ppl have resorted has made the whole of the forum useless..

who wud like to be here when u have lots of amazin community forums as on Asp.net community site..

@my points..

well i am an Imagine Cup Software Design Finalist.. so dat may answer some of the part dat whos more qualified and

who is more involved. i dont care about these talks.. but the point i wanted to put forward is you all are wasting a good

forum and opportunity to gain and share tech stuff.. rather than wot i see is some *** topics and lots of waste Anouncements

and lots of Gang Wars for whos cheating for points !!!

lols.. and have a good time passing in dis way.. i may prefer to be @my own desk nurturin my new project idea

Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:12 AM
  • Sorry whihatac.  Now that you have introduced yourself. I have no doubts in mind. and also nothing more to say. And Congratulations for being IC Software Design Finalist Wink
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 11:00 AM

• hey whihathac, share something regarding the IC Cup, I was late and didnt had a team to work with.. so was not able to take part in the Software designing competition... Tell us more about ur team and the project you worked on.. best would be to start a thread for it.. so please do it and post the link here...

Hope you would do this...
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 11:43 AM
  • well sure i'd like to..

if you want you can get in touch with me... heres my email addr ::

contactme@bhavikvora.com

well actually.. m busy preparin for my xams.. so kidna cant post it out here..

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 5:59 AM
  • @Whihathac, congrats on your bieng in the IC finalists.

Not all threads in this froum are about points. You will be amazed to see the no of posts on various technologies ranging from ruby on rails, html, .net to even c++ and data structures. Its not as bad as you think, give it a try.

By the way, also change your display name, if you are talking part in the student rockstars contest

Cheers and congrats once again

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:43 AM