Data has disappeared - No data available! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,
      I've been using Webmaster tools over the last few months, but today when I logged in, it says there is no data available for my website, www.ConcertHotels.com - why would this be?  Data such as the top backlinks etc etc has been showing perfectly well for months, but suddenly everything has disappeared - any help will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
    Mike
    Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:24 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I hope everyone here has had a chance to review the new tools. Rocket, the "crawl issues" page might help you figure out what is going on with your site.

Brett

Friday, August 8, 2008 10:13 PM

All replies

• Hi

Exactly the same thing has happened to my site today, www.jobs4uinkent.com. It has been showing in webmaster tools for a few months and was showing last indexed in middle of May 2008 and now all data has gone!

MSNbot is visiting the site daily, last visited at 10am this morning.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Pete

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 12:35 PM
  •  

The same thing has happened to my site www.world.com.ru today too.
    Tuesday, June 17, 2008 12:54 PM
  • Hi,

I received a 503 error when I tried to review your sites (all of them). That is most likely the problem.

Brett

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:46 PM
  • Hi Brett,

it is unlikely that this is the problem - the site was down temporarily for 5 minutes this afternoon, but has had 99.7% uptime in the last 3 months.

Many thanks

Mike

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:51 PM
  • I have two separate sites that show no data in Webmaster tools.  www.bank-a-count.com and www.forthcomingdanspace.com

both sites are running fine.
    Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:59 PM
  • Seeing the same problem on all my sites in Webmaster tools today.  They are all missing data.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:52 PM
  •  

Website status

No data is available.

Top 5 pages

Web page Rank Language
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:15 AM
  • Same issue for me - all 5 sites I listed have no data available today. 3 different hosting companies - same issue.

motorator.com
    mmpropertypro.com
    redwhitebluezz.com
    richd.net
    mealsanddeals.com
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:58 AM
  • Same thing for EosGrafx
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 2:21 AM
  • My two sites lost all data today as well.  My data has been fine for months.

https://www.solenarodesigns.com

https://www.horsemensoutlet.biz

It does not surprise me that the first response was to blame the sites' servers and not Live Search.  I have not logged on to this forum for quite some time until now...this is why.  ITS NEVER LIVE SEARCH'S FAULT, is it???

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 3:14 AM
  • Website status
    Website address: www.awro.ru
    No data is available.

Website status
    Website address: www.awro.spb.ru
    No data is available.

I don't think that this is because of site errors. Several months before it was all right.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:22 AM
  • Hi Brett

I have checked and the site www.jobs4uinkent.com was available all day yesterday, infact I have 100% availablility this month. I am very keen to resolve this issue and would appreciate it if you could look into the problem again.

Many thanks

Pete
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 8:43 AM
  • Hi

Exactly the same for my sites to

www.cafeett.se 

shop.cafeett.se

//Hansa

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:03 AM
  • Hi

And also here, exactly the same for my site

www.skylinertv.nl

The data has been gone for about 2 days now. The site has been up 100%.

Jochem
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:10 AM
  • The problem has to be with MSN and not our sites, unless MSN decided to remove them all for some reason.

I have six sites and everyone one of them now has no data:

www.aboutfishonline.com
    www.aboutcatsonline.com
    www.outerspacesite.com
    www.officialfitnessandhealth.com
    www.butterfliessite.com
    www.webworldtoday.com

As far as I know some of my sites are still in the MSN index, but the data is now missing from MSN webmaster tools. I noticed this yesterday (I check mine everyday), but I thought that they'd be back by today.

In general MSN has never been very good about indexing my sites, but I did find the backlink information on MSN webmaster tools to be useful.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:32 PM
  • Just like other posters, I have mutiple sites,all of which are not showing the indexed data.  Looks more and more like a MSN problem.

Jon
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:11 PM
  • Same here.  Everything seems to have just randomly vanished in the last couple of days.
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:05 PM
  • ALL DATA HAS RETURNED FOR BOTH DOMAINS IN TWO DIFFERENT LIVE SEARCH WEB TOOLS ACCTS> ITS A BLOODY MIRACLE
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:43 PM
  • All data back on my site too!
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 8:06 PM
  • MSN must've been doing some kind of maintenance and maybe that is why the sites disappeared from Webmaster tools.

My sites are back too, but not only that, MSN has finally indexed more than one page of my sites. Two days ago all but one of my sites only had one page indexed. But now the webmaster tools is showing multiple indexed pages.

I'm excited!
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 8:26 PM
  • Sites back and looking better!  Thanks!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 8:37 PM
  •  

All data back on my sites www.world.com.ru and www.realtor.com.ru too!
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 8:39 PM
  •  

Last crawled: 6/14/2008

> Back up!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:02 PM
  • Back up here also, i did see a decrease in indexed pages, from 2000+ before to exactly 1000 now. But it's working again now so i'm happy.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:48 PM
  • Yep, the data is back.  Guess it was just a glitch although as others pointed out, the number of indexed pages seems to have dropped.
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 11:08 PM
  • I also have "No Data Available". 

Site is:  www.rocketfireworks.ca

In fact, the Moderator replied to a message I write about 3 weeks ago to say that "something is blocking us from accessing the content of your site", but all my meta tags are perfect (checked with w3.org) and i get top rankings in both google and yahoo for relevant keyword searches.

In MSN my site is lost. Even a search for the site name in quotes does not bring it on the first page of results.

What is blocking the data from being read by MSN where all other engines read it perfectly???

Friday, June 20, 2008 12:46 AM
  • Hi,

I hope everyone here has had a chance to review the new tools. Rocket, the "crawl issues" page might help you figure out what is going on with your site.

Brett

Friday, August 8, 2008 10:13 PM