An Error Occurred While Downloading A Required File RRS feed

• Question

• I tried to serve software which is one kind of software of adressbook, by SCCM(Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager).

I successed downloading and execution .NETFramework4.5.2 and Visual tool for Office Runtime.

However, I couldn't execute setup.exe file.

Its error message said "An Error Occurred While Downloading A Required File".

And the log of it shows
    Error: An error occurred trying to download 'https:/www.(software name).net/svc/(software name)msi'.

Probably setup.exe couldn't  read msi file.

I was no longer able to download/instal the setup.exe file due to this error.

Can anyone offer me some suggetions?

Sorry for  infantile my English skill.

Regards.

• Moved by Stanly Fan Monday, November 12, 2018 1:53 AM From ClickOnce forum
    Friday, November 9, 2018 8:44 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

This forum is discussing and asking questions about the Windows Form and ClickOnce, I'm afraid your question is not related to ClickOnce, I will move this thread to Where is the Forum for...? forum to redirect it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 12, 2018 1:52 AM
  • I'd try asking for help over here.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=ConfigMgrCB

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Stanly Fan Monday, November 12, 2018 3:16 AM
    • Marked as answer by pituachMVP Sunday, November 18, 2018 9:44 PM
    Monday, November 12, 2018 2:54 AM