Is this a bug? RRS feed

• Question

• In Titan CRM, when I click on "Look Up Address..." button on a quote form to look up an address from a contact, a "Look Up Address" window pops up. I click on the "Look Up" button on "Look Up Address" window, and another window "Look Up Records" also pops up and shows only the addresses that are appeared in the "More Addresses" on the contact form.

This contact has address1, address2, and two other addresses. Should it show all the addresses of that contact? Is this a bug in Titan version or I am missing something? Thanks.

Streamline Solutions

www.streamsol.com

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 5:46 PM

Answers

• I'd assume it's a bug. At the moment there's the odd situation where MS have allowed partners access to the Titan beta VPC, but only those on the original TAP program have access to record and view bugs, so unless you are on the TAP program there's not much you can do about it
    Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:52 PM

All replies

• I'd assume it's a bug. At the moment there's the odd situation where MS have allowed partners access to the Titan beta VPC, but only those on the original TAP program have access to record and view bugs, so unless you are on the TAP program there's not much you can do about it
    Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:52 PM
  • Thanks.  I also found out that I needed to provide the address name in order for the intended address to show up on the

Lookup Address form.  I had to write a script to update all the address names.
    Tuesday, September 2, 2008 9:15 PM