Problems with Vista and LifeCam NX-6000 RRS feed

• Question

• Having a problem with an NX-6000 LifeCam on Vista Ultimate RTM. CXP 4.0.61110.0 client crashes when I try to configure the video device. This exception is thrown every time I try to configure Advanced Settings after selecting the LifeCam device. I also note that the Test Video button has no effect (though it doesn't throw an exception), and that under Advanced Settings, Video Format, all of the controls in the dialog box are disabled. Easy to reproduce: load CXP client, Settings, Audio/Video, select LifeCam, Advanced Settings, Close, Close, exception. Thx.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at MSR.LST.ConferenceXP.frmAVDevices.UpdateVideoBox() in e:\sd\daily\lst\source\MSR.LST.ConferenceXP\BarUI\frmAVDevices.cs:line 684
       at MSR.LST.ConferenceXP.frmAVDevices.btnAdvancedVideoSettings_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\sd\daily\lst\source\MSR.LST.ConferenceXP\BarUI\frmAVDevices.cs:line 763
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:29 AM