Request your participation in Cloud CRM survey RRS feed

• Question

• I am doing a research on the impact of psychological factors on the “deep usage” of Cloud CRM systems, as part of my PhD at the Auckland University of Technology. 

I am looking for, in particular, Cloud CRM users (such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar etc) to complete a 10-minute anonymous survey. 

I would appreciate if you could kindly participate in my research by following the survey link below or sharing it with other cloud CRM users in your organisation. After data analysis, I will be more than happy to share a results summary with you upon your request. 

I can also share the consent form of this study from the AUT ethics committee, if required. 
    Please let me know if you have any concerns/question. I am looking forward to your invaluable contribution. 

Warmest Regards, 
    Farkhondeh

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 11:11 PM

All replies

• If you're looking for end users, you might have better luck in CRMUG and LinkedIn than here.  This is a more technical forum.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015 12:01 PM