none
10000 points is compulsary? RRS feed

• Question

• HI dear friends...
            10000 points is compulsary for getting the prizes... they r not considering the ranks...
         tell me.......
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 12:37 PM

All replies

• Your ranks will only be considered after you get 10000 points.
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 1:36 PM
  • This limit should be decreased...
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:11 PM
  • hi,
    how to see my points ???
    Thursday, April 26, 2007 4:10 AM
  • Points are displayed in your Student Rockstar Profile.
    Thursday, April 26, 2007 11:55 AM
  • just now i know about these ? wil i get points for discussion made so far?
    Thursday, April 26, 2007 4:15 PM
  • Yes of course you will get points on each reply and post as well...

Navneet

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 6:13 AM
  •  Navneet_Sharma_e65635 wrote:

Yes of course you will get points on each reply and post as well...

Navneet

you dont get points for each reply and post...

The points for the participation in the forums is as per the following basis

Registration in Forums 50 You get points on registration in the forums (only once)
    You would need to register in forums through this site...
    End of the month
    Participation in Forums (Posts, replies,responses)
    1st 10 in Forums (posts, replies,responses) 1000 You earn points on the basis of a total number of posts, replies and responses every month. To get these points you need to be in the first 10 in the forums (amongst members) every month (with a minimum of: 20 posts, 15 replies, 15 responses in a month)   End of the month
    From 11th to 100 in Forums (posts, replies, responses) 250 You earn points on the basis of a total number of posts, replies and responses every month. To get these points you need to be amongst 11th to 100th in the forums (amongst members) every month (with a minimum of: 20 posts, 15 replies, 15 responses in a month)      End of the month

Sunday, May 20, 2007 4:41 PM
  • Please note that minimum of: 20 posts, 15 replies, 15 responses in a month is necessary for you to get any points for participation in the forums
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 4:43 PM
  • Guys,,,,,

My ranking is 279 now and my points is around 1000 .... i am quite satisfied that i am within 500 ranking for student partner.. but my points is ........... could u plz guide me, how to improve still to earn points what what all i have to do??????????

Bye

Monday, May 21, 2007 2:37 PM
  •  Sunil_Raj_fd640cmscomforums wrote:

Guys,,,,,

My ranking is 279 now and my points is around 1000 .... i am quite satisfied that i am within 500 ranking for student partner.. but my points is ........... could u plz guide me, how to improve still to earn points what what all i have to do??????????

Bye

I am sorry to say sunil, you have jioned the contest too late, and there are very few opportunities left now. But if you took part in the IC and are amongst the winners, then you got a very good change to get into the top 10.
    Monday, May 21, 2007 5:01 PM
  • Thnx for ur suggestion Harshil
    Monday, May 21, 2007 6:50 PM
  • Hi friends

Now my rank is near about 478 but i dont think so I am in top 500 students...
    What u people think abt it.... but my score is about 635......
    Can any body tell me why I wont get points for MSAPP, QUIZ , and also for the forum....
    I submitted my coding doc., I answered the maximum post this month, I palyed quiz and I provide the solution file also...

WHat is the problem is gng on over here....

I check all the possible problems about the user email ID and user name both are same....on all the contests....

PLEASE  TELL ME WHEN I WILL GET POINTS
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 5:58 AM
  • I think the points for the MSAPP and quiz will be updated start of the next month . But if you Updated the profile in rockstar site with your MSAPP and IC email address, then i think you should remind the admin through email. If you have already emailed the admin, then i think they will do their job next month. Because the poitns for these activities are updated during the end of the particular month of the start of the next month.
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:33 PM
  • my rank is 580.wht all should i do to reach below 500.
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:59 PM
  • I hope you have given the quiz. And if you did it correctly. I am damn sure your rank will go below 500. Quiz is really a great event to get huge leap in ranks Smile
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:36 PM
  • Prabha,

try posting relevant answers and some useful information or about latest technology or questions asked by some of the friends, it would be helpful to u in gaining points. try to give referrals(not fake ones).

then surely, u could be among top 200.

Keep sharing the Knowledge

Bye

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:23 PM
  • @Prabha, dont forget to login everyday. You get very litlle points, bt lets not forget every point counts.
    Friday, May 25, 2007 4:43 AM
  • @ Prabha - Post announcements, whitepapers.. And also rate the whitepapers...
    Friday, May 25, 2007 9:36 AM
  • it is compulsory to have 10000 points...see the rules again, they mentioned it clearly denoted with an asterick...
    Friday, May 25, 2007 1:01 PM
  • Guys.......

could u plz tell me how to emerge better and do the best of mine?????? as my points is low

Bye

Friday, May 25, 2007 6:14 PM
  • @Sunil i suggest you not to think about points now. there much left in this contest now. Just try to gain knowledge, and share what you know.

Even if you top in the forums, whitepapers, and regularly login everyday, and also post announcements regularly, you are not going to make it to 10K. If you had joined the contest, may be there would have been a way to earn the points.
    Friday, May 25, 2007 7:13 PM
  • i agree with u Harshil and thnx for ur information and guidance

Bye

Sunday, May 27, 2007 10:05 AM
  • You're welcome Sunil.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 4:58 PM
  • Good advice everybody.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 5:52 PM
  • It is compulsary for Student Partners ( i.e who wants to become a SP)

Not for Rewards

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:50 AM