What Options Do I Really Have? RRS feed

• Question

• Alright, i Purchased an X-Box 360 nearly two and a half years ago which cost me $399.99. On the first of December I activated my X-Box Live account for the first time with a "offer" to start a gold membership for the "great" price of $52.99 for one month. I also activated my netflix account for another $29.99, for one month. If I included all the extra accessories I bought in order to receive "optimal game use" I spent nearly $1000.00 total- for a great gaming experience- from which all of these funds went directly to MICROSOFT CO., save the Netflix. Yesterday, 24 DEC 2010 I experienced what many might called the "Three Rings of Death". What are my options? My warranty has expired and I would really like to not invest any more money into this system that has proven to be faulty. As a dissatisfied customer i called Microsoft support and they refused to help me save money. and had literally no offer other than renew warranty for 1 year for the great price of $119.99 plus tax. I work at McDonald's. that's my salary.
    Saturday, December 25, 2010 8:15 PM

Answers

• This forum is intended for discussions of the Microsoft Genuine Advantage program. It is highly unlikely that anyone from the XBox team reviews entries in this forum. The proper place to discuss issues related to XBox is http://forum.teamxbox.com/. Please submit your XBox issues in that forum. 

Carey Frisch
    Saturday, December 25, 2010 8:26 PM