Of topic:How to stop Identity Theft? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi everyone,
    I am new to this forum. I need some advice here and hope that someone can help me with this.
    My ex bf (I address him as Psycho) managed to guessed my hotmail MSN password and he logged in to get all my contact list. I received few claims from my friends saying that I am sending some emails to them (which I did not because I cant log in to it anymore) asking for money and even telling them I had passed away in a road accident. That Psycho doesn't admit about this. He even use my name to create a new MSN to chat with the contacts he get from my list.
    I really don't know what to do as he is impinging many of our privacy. One of my friends even told me that she can't log in to any of her email account and Friendster anymore. No longer after that, I received an email from Psycho saying that he knows my friend's working place and her client's detail. He is currently using my friend's email account to send email to her brother and wants the brother to pass the (threatening) message to me, asking if I want the pass word back, I have to contact Psycho. When I did, he did not want to admit anything.
    I am really clueless about this. I wonder if there is any possible way to trace the IP or....I really not an IT person.
    I hope to get some advice from you guys.
    Thanks Heap.

Beaver

Saturday, May 10, 2008 2:51 PM

All replies