[WCF Contract] Synchronization with WCF WebService (Steve Lasker demo...) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

when I target my server project on the WCF Webservice (with the synchronization designer of Orcas), it doesn't create the "contract" class (named NorthwindCache.Server.SyncContract.vb in Steve Lasker's demo).

Do you have an idea about that? Can I create it manually and how (in c# of course)...?

Thx

+++

PlaTyPuS

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 11:04 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Wednesday, March 28, 2007 7:31 PM

Answers

• Hi,

In the demo, Steve was using internal build of Orcas that is not public yet. The March CTP does not have the WCF part. Next CTP should have all that stuff.

Thanks

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:12 PM

All replies

• Hi,

In the demo, Steve was using internal build of Orcas that is not public yet. The March CTP does not have the WCF part. Next CTP should have all that stuff.

Thanks

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:12 PM
  • oww!!!!

this is not good news for me . I'm working on synchronization for my Diploma Work....

Is it possible to code this file manually??

thx for your quick answer ;-).

++

PlaTyPuS

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:20 PM
  •  

Yes, check out the demo for sync over a web service I've posted here: http://www.syncguru.com/Projects.aspx

Thanks

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:34 PM