none
What is ;Mafia_Protocal?

Question

• Hello people I am wondering if I could get some information on some email codes I am trying to understand?

I have enough skill only to confuse and perplex myself usually. But I am stumped on some things I see in code text and I am not getting information through anyplace else that gives me direct and quick answers. For now I really really would be thankful for any details anyone smarter then I can give me for the following details.

I am in Hotmail's email program Outlook - I open a legal type of a general email I received and I go to  - View Source - within the coded written text I see these two words together

"MAFIA_PROTOCOL"

It forced me to enter it, to be copied, and pasted on that next paragraph and forced this text I am typing down to this next paragraph and changed my Font color, as if there is hidden code in it. There is more going on but please, any information about this is great for now. I have many more questions but first this one, and I am hoping my questions fit in here, with this community, by the response I receive. Feel free to tell me if there is a better place I should go for answers of this code programming type. Gina

"MAFIA_PROTOCOL"

• Edited by gooshimin_1 Sunday, January 15, 2017 11:09 PM Clarify
    • Moved by litdev Monday, January 16, 2017 6:47 PM
    Sunday, January 15, 2017 11:04 PM

Answers

All replies