Dual Forking Issues with OCS/CS1000 Integration RRS feed

• Question

• I've been trying to set up a basic lab implementation of a OCS/CS1000 integration.  We seem to have just about everything working, but it seems we are having issues with the dual forking.  The really odd part is that we are only having the issue in one direction:  IP Phone calling another user.

For example, if I initiate a "Communicator Call", everything works as expected.  Both Communicator and the associated IP Phone ring and the call can be picked up on either.  However, if I make the same call from the actual IP Phone, only the associated IP Phone will ring and Communicator will only show a call is incoming (but does not ring); furthermore, you can only answer the call on the IP Phone in this situation -- I do not even receive an option to pick up the call on the computer or phone like I would on the "Communicator Call".

My initial hunch is that somewhere along the line the routing of the call is not operating correctly, but I'm not sure if my OCS settings or the settings on the CS1000 are to blame.  Below are my current OCS Settings (I don't have access to the exact settings on CS1000 right now, my partner in this project does):

-------------------
    Normalization (4 digit extension): ^(d{4})$ -- Normalizes to +16315553010;ext=$1 (this is also in the Company_Phone_Number_Normalization_Rules.txt file)

Routing: ^\+?(\d*)(;ext=(\d*))? -- From my understanding this will send any number with or without "+" and ";ext=" to the Mediation server.

Server URI for user: sip:*4digit_ext*;phone-context=cdp.udp@*domain_name*.com
    Line URI: tel:+16315553010;ext=*4digit_ext*
    Telephone Number in AD: *4digit_ext*

All users configured for Enterprise Voice and PBX Ingegration Enabled

All routing/host authorization/certificates are correctly configured (Microsoft Support confirmed this)
    -----------------

Thanks in advance for any help.  If you think a setting should be looked at in the CS1000 just let me know and I will get the information from my partner.
    Wednesday, April 9, 2008 7:44 PM