none
Drag and drop?

Answers

• - you can drag&drop into the home screen (where you see the Photosynth panos).

- you can add additional photos via drag&drop in the IMPORT pane.

In other news, the Windows Explorer right click menu is back. So you can select multiple photos in explorer, right click, and select "Stitch using Image Composite Editor ..." 

Friday, February 06, 2015 11:17 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Works fine for me here.
    Friday, February 06, 2015 9:56 PM
  • - you can drag&drop into the home screen (where you see the Photosynth panos).

- you can add additional photos via drag&drop in the IMPORT pane.

In other news, the Windows Explorer right click menu is back. So you can select multiple photos in explorer, right click, and select "Stitch using Image Composite Editor ..." 

Friday, February 06, 2015 11:17 PM
    Owner
  • That's pretty good. It replaces most of the functionality lost, but if you are working in another program (not explorer), you have to always be on the home screen in ICE to allow drag and drop. Just a slight inefficiency, but liveable with.
    Sunday, February 08, 2015 2:36 PM
  •  With the Old version it was drag, hover on icon in task bar, drop.  Bam.  (Okay, not quite Bam; answer annoying question about unsaved project, then Bam!).

On the new one it's:

1. Switch to ICE
    2. Go to Import Pane
    3. Select first file
    4. Hold down Shift
    5. Select Last file
    6. Press [Remove Selected]
    7. Switch to Windows Explorer
    8. As before - drag, hover on icon in task bar, drop.

This really was a massive step backwards from a workflow/convenience point of view (though I love the new version in most other regards).

If it's too hard to bring the old drag'n'drop back I would really like to see a [Remove All] button on the Import Pane. So I can at least clear out the old files quickly.

Saturday, March 11, 2017 1:45 AM