Advanced Find View: Can I exclude today – dynamically? RRS feed

• Question

• I have created an Advanced Find that generates a mailing list to be used by various personnel.   On Tuesday-through-Friday the list works fine but it is Monday that is different.    I am creating a Monday version because it needs to list Contacts created Friday-through-Sunday instead of just records created the previous day like the original Advanced Find does.

My problem is that I need this Monday version to only list contact records that were created on the last 3 completed days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).

The original Advanced Find works on the other days because I simply have the “Created On” filter set to “Yesterday”.   However, on this Monday version the only option appears to set the “Created On” to “Last X Days: 3”.  The problem with that is that this will include contacts that have been created on that Monday morning, up to the time the Advanced Find is used.   We don’t want those records because they will be included on the Tuesday list when it pulls the records for that entire completed Monday.  

I really want to avoid having the Advanced Find users having to manually pick dates.   So does anybody know of any way, or any trick, that I can set the Advanced Find up so that it will exclude records created on the current day?  

(It would be nice if I could set the “On or before” filter to “Yesterday” instead of having to pick an actual date, or if there was a “not created on” option -- but that doesn’t appear to be the case.  )

Monday, March 10, 2014 6:23 PM

All replies

• Not operator is not available in CRM 2011. Are you trying for report?
    Tuesday, March 11, 2014 7:21 AM