none
How can i see all my posts from 4years in this MSDN Forum

Question

• Dear Sir/Madam,

Sorry to asking this question .... i want my previous posts for Windows mobile 6.So, How can i see all my posts form 4years in this msdn forum?

Thanks & Regards,

SrinivaaS.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 5:30 AM

Answers

• I just checked "My Threads" and for me it goes back to November, 2009, which is shortly after I first became active in the forums. That's 4 years ago. However, the total number of threads in the list also seems to be significantly less the the number of replies shown in my profile statistics. I cannot explain that. Still, does your "My Threads" give you what you need?

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Friday, November 15, 2013 1:02 AM

All replies

• http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/srinivaas%20birlangi/activity

View profile, activity.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 2:10 PM
  • Hello Matt Small Microsoft,

Your link display my profile.I know that,It shows only 3months posts only ,what i am asking you that i want form before 4years to now ,all my posts are how can i see in this MSDN forum.

Thanks & Regards,

SrinivaaS.

Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:46 AM
  • We used to be able to search for all threads we contributed to, but it seems to no longer work. This Wiki:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/6453.how-to-use-the-search-in-the-msdntechnet-forums-and-library.aspx

shows how to search for many conditions. However, the searches now only retrieve very old threads. These search methods seem to have been broken by the redesign last June. To my knowledge, there are no replacement methods. If anyone knows of methods that work, the Wiki article should be updated.

Thursday, November 14, 2013 3:43 PM
  • In another forum someone started to write some nasty comments to me so I needed to prove my contributions in MSDN. I googled and found a bunch, but it was hard to go through each one, so at the end I only posted 4 of them as samples. He then laughed at me.

Anyway, I think we need to have an ability to view all threads where we participated in forum's based and also all the threads (again, forum's based) marked as answers.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:19 PM
  • In another forum someone started to write some nasty comments to me so I needed to prove my contributions in MSDN. I googled and found a bunch, but it was hard to go through each one, so at the end I only posted 4 of them as samples. He then laughed at me.

Next time just post a link to your profile (or ignore the troll and don't give it any satisfaction). That should be more than sufficient to show your contributions.

Back on topic, I think this would be a great feature to have. I've often wished I had access to a searchable/filterable list of threads I've participated in. Using the 'My Threads' view usually gets me what I'm after, but the fact that I can't search or filter by individual forum makes the operation take much longer.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Maybe there's still a chance for hope, over 12,300+ strong and growing)

Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:45 PM
  • I just checked "My Threads" and for me it goes back to November, 2009, which is shortly after I first became active in the forums. That's 4 years ago. However, the total number of threads in the list also seems to be significantly less the the number of replies shown in my profile statistics. I cannot explain that. Still, does your "My Threads" give you what you need?

Friday, November 15, 2013 1:02 AM