none
User showing favouritism in marking answer

General discussion

• Hello Forum Owners/Support personals

I can see from various threads of Mr StrikeDevloper . Its quite interesting to see that when ever Strike developer asks question nobody else but only EngSoonCheah is getting his answers marked. I dont think this is mere co incidence.

Some times Mr EngShoon is the only one to answer the question. Is this mere co incidence or something Hand in Hand is going on. Anyway we can confirm that. If this is going on this has to stop immediately

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My Technet Wiki Article

MVP

• Changed type Shanky_621MVP Sunday, January 18, 2015 3:32 PM its not a question
    • Edited by Shanky_621MVP Sunday, January 18, 2015 8:34 PM
    Sunday, January 18, 2015 3:32 PM

All replies

• I'd send an email with these details to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, January 18, 2015 3:57 PM
  • Thank You I will do it.

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My Technet Wiki Article

MVP

Sunday, January 18, 2015 8:33 PM
  • I would not be surprised to find out that they are the same person, and "Mr StrikeDevloper" was created to boost points for "EngSoonCheah".

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 3:38 PM
  • If you also refer closely it seems like PandroHacker is one more such similar person created to give boost. Its interesting to see how closely Mr SoonCheah is giving answer and getting his answer marked. I mailed to fissues but unfortunately got no response

My Technet Wiki Article

MVP

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 3:43 PM
  • Hello,

Fissues can take some time, unfortunately...

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 3:58 PM